Complaint Review: Nuvalift

• Updated: Wed, July 16, 2014

• Reported By: Stella — Henderson Nevada
Nuvalift
Nationwide USA

Nuvalift SCAM, PHONE SALES, LIE TO YOU, STEAL YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBERS San Diego California Nationwide

I called their toll free number for a free sample and gave credit card number for shipping only. $4,95.  I was promised they would never use my card again.  I received a packaged that was billed to my credit card for $84.75. We discovered that this company is a scam and has dozens of complaints thoughout the country.  They told me they will dispute my case.  I never signed a internet agreement w ith them as this was done over the phone for only a free sample.  ]

The BBB does not reconize them and has many complaints about this scam.  It is not FDA approved.  I threw the sample away as it was unpleasant smelling.

Please beware of this company.  It takes your credit information and will try to ruin you finanically and dispute you if you challange them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2014 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nuvalift/nationwide/Nuvalift-SCAM-PHONE-SALES-LIE-TO-YOU-STEAL-YOUR-CREDIT-CARD-NUMBERS-San-Diego-Californ-1162650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nuvalift