Vienna

• Updated: Wed, April 07, 2010

• Reported By: Janet Griffith — Pennsauken New Jersey United States of America
Nuvell Credit Company

Nuvell Credit Company more problems with Nuvell Internet

I got up this morning to find out Nuvell stole my car.  Our payment was due on 3/15/10 which we called to say it would be late and would be paying on 4/9/10 along with our 4/15/09 payment.  When calling there all they would tell us is that our moneygram from Walmart that we sent in January and February was reversed on 3/30/10.  Keep in mind they are the ones who told us to do the moneygram at Walmart and also our statements are saying that the moneygrams were received by their company and applied. We explained to them that we have it there in black and white that they did recieve the moneygrams and its shows right there on our statement.  Their response was it was I dont know but you still owe us January and February.  What happened to our money we used for the moneygram?  And why after they applied the moneygram are they saying it was reversed 2 months later? What does reversed mean anyway? They couldn't tell us.  Now to get the car back we have gotten 3 different amounts from their customer service department who by the way are in the Phillipines.  We will pay what they want just to get our car back and go after them later but now they want another Walmart moneygram and we refuse to do that in fear that this will happen again.  We asked if we could send them a payment electronically as we were talking to them from our computer through our bank and they refused.  Moneygram or you dont get your car back.  What is wrong with this picture.  We are calling a lawyer today to have this investigated.  They make you feel like you did something wrong.  I have paid off many of cars and this is the worst experience I have ever had with an auto financial company.  As far as I'm concerned, Nuvell stole my car and they have not heard the last from us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2010 04:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nuvell-Credit-Company/internet/Nuvell-Credit-Company-more-problems-with-Nuvell-Internet-590348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nuvell Credit Company