Complaint Review: Nuvell Financial Services Corp.

• Submitted: Thu, February 08, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, February 16, 2007

• Reported By:Lewisburg Tennessee
Nuvell Financial Services Corp.
17500 Chenal Parkway Little Rock, Arkansas U.S.A.

Nuvell Financial Services Corp. Harassing Family & Friends At All Hours! Have sent Cease & Desist letters to Nuvell and they constantly call my phone #s Little Rock Arkansas

*Consumer Suggestion: If they called your Cell Phone they owe you money

*Consumer Suggestion: You can get them to stop calling easily

*Consumer Comment: I think you can sue them at this point

Have sent Cease & Desist letters to Nuvell and they constantly call my phone #s and everywhere they THINK they can find me! If my payment does not get to Nuvell BEFORE the due date, even if the check posts the next day, they call, call, call and call some more. They call then don't leave a message, then call again. I have counted more than 20 calls in a single day, usually a few minutes apart.

I sent Cease & Desist letters asking them NOT to call my cell or work numbers. Now they are calling my sister in another state and my parents in another city. How did they get their phone numbers? I have no idea! my sister is a private investigator and told me that a collector is able to do what they do, look up any and every possible connection, address, relative, etc. of a person and then try to contact that way.

My family members get very serious sounding calls, about a LEGAL MATTER and VERY IMPORTANT YOU CALL. It worries them. I am tryign to find a company that will refinance my loan (my credit is not great, although i am a homeowner) so I won't have to deal with these idiotic, rude people anymore!

Rebecca
Lewisburg, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2007 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nuvell-Financial-Services-Corp/Little-Rock-Arkansas-72223/Nuvell-Financial-Services-Corp-Harassing-Family-Friends-At-All-Hours-Have-sent-Cease--235077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nuvell Financial Services Corp.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

If they called your Cell Phone they owe you money

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

I too have been dealing with Nuvell. If they have been calling your cell phone with a predictive dialer then they are breaking the law.

I started a blog about my dealings with them. It is (((ROR REDACTED LINK FOR SECURITY PURPOSES))) There it outlines my problems. Also I have been talking with an attorney about them.

Seeing as you are not the only one they are doing this it could be a potential class action. You can contact me through my blog.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

You can get them to stop calling easily

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

Calling repeatedly is against the law, don't get mad, get even, turning the tables on the harrassers is easy, here's how.

The next time these rude vultures call, the second you realize who they are press and hold the #1 button on your phone, this sends a pericing squeal through the line to their headphones they'll hang up very fast, do this every time they call to harrass you, it turns the tables back on the harrassers, they only want to harrass you, when you harrass them back they think it's "Unfair"

I actualy had a vulture say "You can't stop me from calling" I answered "Maybe not, but I can make you wish you'd never called" (As of now, two months later, she has not called again)

It works beautifuly.

I think you can sue them at this point

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

I have never had anything go this far with a collector before, but I think the whole point of sending those letters is to make them stop contacting you. So you followed the law and sent the letters that are required and they are not following the laws. ( I only slightly remember my lawyer mentioning something about this ) so I believe if they are harrassing you, you can now sue them.

You would have to look up the laws or find someone who knows more, but I remember something along those lines being told to me.