Complaint Review: Nuvell Financial Services Inc LLC

• Updated: Wed, March 11, 2009

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Nuvell Financial Services Inc LLC
nuvell.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Nuvell Financial Services Inc LLC Possible new payment address since closure 3/7/09 Memphis Tennessee

I didn't know that Nuvell was closing. I pay my monthly payment on time by overpaying with a bi-monthly payment. It takes forever for Nuvell to post payments no matter how they are sent. Mine are mailed from my bill payer service. Most checks are applied around 10 days. Given that the mail is fairly quick, this time delay is horrible. I was once told we've got your check, we're just waiting on the clearing center to update the account. This was one of the rare nicer repst that actually knew where to call to verify that the payment was in the hands of the company, albeit, in some non-connected location. The longest it's taken for a payment to be applied was 13 days. Of course, any options for faster payment require a surcharge through Nuvell. I had signed up early on for their bill payment service and they withdrew two payments by mistake. Never again did I let them have free reign and connectivity to my checking account. They were apologetic but of course weren't going to return the erroneous payment.

I checked the website today since I'll be sending payment before the 15th and they still list the old payment address of PO Box 1762 Greeley CO 80632-1762. I have called several times within the past week and got no answer or the autodialer feature said someone would be with me shortly and the call went dead. Today I actually reached someone. I was told that the bill payment address is now PO Box 2365 Memphis TN 38101-2365. They really need to get it together an have electronic payment, just the rest of GMAC does, or do a better job with the processing.

Good luck trying to find someone to try for a lower interest rate. GMAC is not funneling any bail out reductions toward this losing arm of their conglomerate.

R
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nuvell-Financial-Services-Inc-LLC/nationwide/Nuvell-Financial-Services-Inc-LLC-Possible-new-payment-address-since-closure-3709-Memphi-433069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nuvell Financial Services Inc LLC