Dolores

• Updated: Sat, May 10, 2008

• Reported By:Sunny, California
Nuvell Financial Services
nuvell.com/Contact.html Nationwide U.S.A.

Nuvell Financial Services I'm the NEIGHBOR that Nuvell is calling Colorado, Arkansas Nationwide

This is for FRIENDLYREMINDER & any other EX-employee who thinks what Nuvell does is ETHICAL:

While I understand that consumers finance more than they can afford, that does not explain the despicable actions that I experienced with Nuvell. Therefore, I will never buy a GM car nor have a loan w/ NUVELL due to my experience(s).

4-5 months ago, Nuvell started calling inquiring about my neighbor. Since I didn't co-sign, nor am I a contact number for ANY loan, I ignored the messages. By the time we rec'd the 3rd or 4th message, I'm SICK of it. So I returned Nuvell's call.

The first agent was rather appauled to hear that NEIGHBORS get calls when someone is late/defaulting. After removing my info from neighbors account, she transferred me to another dept (finance? collections?). They were apoligetic, but explained that it was "policy". Also assuring me the calls would stop. Then I spoke with THE PERSON who left the message on my phone. I explained that I wasn't upset with her, but THE CO's POLICY. Then I asked to talk to a supervisior.

Supervisior said I was being RIDICULOUS for considering 3-4 calls, (w/ a loan I'm NOT connected to) in 4 months as HARRASSMENT. I asked for the name & address that I could send a letter of complaint to. Superv said I COULDN'T send a letter because I don't HAVE an ACCOUNT. I asked her then how are NUVELL's calls ETHICAL?? Then I asked for HER supervisior to return my call.

OF COURSE it wasn't returned. But, I am not done NUVELL. I have this documented up the kazoo. I'll make several more calls before this is turned over to the proper authorities.

And all of this could of been avioded by giving me a name & address to send a letter of complaint to. But NUVELL couldn't be bothered. While I do note they don't mind BOTHERING neighbors of people who owe money to them.

Nuvell is A+ in harrassment & F- in customer (who ARE NOT customers) relations, neighbor of DW

Sue
Sunny,, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2008 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nuvell-Financial-Services/nationwide/Nuvell-Financial-Services-Im-the-NEIGHBOR-that-Nuvell-is-calling-Colorado-Arkansas-Nati-331818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nuvell Financial Services