Complaint Review: Nuvell Financial

• Submitted: Tue, September 25, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 25, 2007

• Reported By:Longwood Florida
Nuvell Financial
nuvell.com Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Nuvell Financial, National Auto Finance Company, GMAC Held More harrassment from Nuvell Financial Jacksonville Florida

After the mess they (customer service) left me with last month, threatening to garnish wages, repo our truck, etc., we lived up to our end and ended up making two payments, as we did a promise to pay 2 payments and stuck to our end of the agreement. (Even though in the state of FL, this is not legal)

This month, with my husband still not working until the end of the month, we did another promise to pay for October 2nd as his 1st check for the new job is deposited on the 1st, but we have no way of knowing what time so we did not want a check to you to come back NSF, so with a manager we decided the 2nd was better. This was "ok'd" by the manager and a confirmation number was given. Yet we are still receiving phone calls telling us to borrow money to get it paid by the 28th or end of month on your books.

To us this is harassment.If payment was not acceptable, then payment should not have been taken. I am going to again start recording the calls from the reps as this is getting way out of hand. I did call and leave a message with one of the managers I spoke with about this, Rosemary B at 1-800-750-0669, ext 31172, so maybe something can be done on her end.

A lot of people are on hard times now thanks to our economy and when a promise to pay has been made and accepted, as we have done many times before and followed through with every thing we have stated we would do, these calls and harassment are not acceptable from a company that should be working with the consumer that tries to keep an account current and under 30-40 days tops until they can get on their feet and get the account to where there is no days past 30.

Representatives need to be retrained to do their job, which I thought was CUSTOMER SERVICE, not CUSTOMER HARRASSMENT.I have also sent a copy of this to Nuvell as well as the local regulatory boards I sent my last correspondence to.

Montegobaymom
Longwood, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2007 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nuvell-Financial/Jacksonville-Florida/Nuvell-Financial-National-Auto-Finance-Company-GMAC-Held-More-harrassment-from-Nuvell-Fi-275929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nuvell Financial