Complaint Review: Nuvell Financial

• Submitted: Tue, July 24, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 24, 2007

• Reported By:Longwood Florida
Nuvell Financial
www.nuvell.com Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Nuvell Financial Nuvell Financial, Unprofessional, constant calls, will not work with you, threatening Ripoff Jacksonville Florida

The company is doing the same to us as we have read on many complaint boards. We have been with them for almost 3 years now and we are 31 days late on our account due to a layoff and my son's heart condition. We got a new rep this month (old rep was wonderful to work with if he had to call) and they are threatening to take the truck by the end of the month unless we get them the past due amount in 7 days. (at 38 days past payment due date) The manager I was transfered to would not give me her last name nor transfer me to another manager when I asked, nor would they let me speak with the old rep who said I could transfer back to him if they started giving me a problem for such a short time of being late on the payment and trying to work a deal, I informed them that I could make 2 payments within 30 days. They said they would garnish wages, or 1099, but they would get the money for the truck. I told her I could make 2 payments within 15-30 days, but not one in the 7 due to payment schedule that unemployment had me on. She asked where the truck was. She was VERY careful not to use the word repossess, just stated things would be taken care of. She told me how she worked 2 jobs to support her mom who had cancer all while taking care of her 2 year old son, so I could not say anything about my situation, I needed to not pay a electric bill, mortgage or something and pay them. I re-enforced my son's heart issue and she was very rude repeating the above.

STAY CLEAR! Even though we have an extension left, they will not let us use it. And YES, they call 15+ times a day, from 8 am - 9pm all legal there, but they call all numbers listed, neighbors, etc. They do not leave messages until almost 30 days. The new rep we had, on the 18th and 20th of this month, left messages saying he had repeatedly attempted to contact, action would be taken that would be detrimental, etc. That is when I contacted my old rep and was told that prior to 30 days, phone calls like that are not acceptable and that those calls are for 60-120 day people, not at all before we were 30 days late. No wonder he is leaving the company. He has people skills and tries to help.
VERY unprofessional, rude and we would never go with them again, and will warn anyone we can about this company.

Beth
Longwood, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2007 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nuvell-Financial/Jacksonville-Florida/Nuvell-Financial-Nuvell-Financial-Unprofessional-constant-calls-will-not-work-with-you-262958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nuvell Financial