Complaint Review: Nuvell - Nuvell Financial Services - Nuvell Credit Corporation

• Submitted: Fri, September 18, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, September 18, 2009

• Reported By: Phil — columbus Ohio USA
Nuvell - Nuvell Financial Services - Nuvell Credit Corporation
www.nuvellcustomercare.com Internet United States of America

Nuvell - Nuvell Financial Services - Nuvell Credit Corporation nuvell financial Late payment charge Internet

I recently received a statement listing the amount of present and past due payments plus late charges etc., for the month of September, due date the 20th, 2009, in the amount of 1460.08.

I paid this amount by check and it was credited to my account on September 17, 2009. When I called to see why I was being assessed a late charge on my October payment which is not due until the 20th, I was told by nuvell that it was a late charge from the August 20, 2009 payment, which they claimed they did not add it on, until August 31, 2009, the same time they mailed my september statement.

My problem is if they knew that before mailing out the September invoice why didnt they add the late charge instead of deceiving me that the 1460.08 was the total that i owed.

This company is a rip off.

Before this issue escalated, I was late on a couple of payments and they told me that If I paid 100 dollars I could restart my payments in 2 months and there would be no late charges. That was in April of 2009. In May I received a bill in the amount of 473.26 plus late charges of 23.26 and when I called them they told me that the person I talked to in April should not have told me that. So since then even when I made my payments on time they still kept adding the late charges plus interest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2009 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nuvell-Nuvell-Financial-Services-Nuvell-Credit-Corporation/internet/Nuvell-Nuvell-Financial-Services-Nuvell-Credit-Corporation-nuvell-financial-Late-payme-496846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nuvell - Nuvell Financial Services - Nuvell Credit Corporation