Complaint Review: Nuvell

• Submitted: Mon, February 21, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 21, 2011

• Reported By: Sami — Layton Utah United States of America
Nuvell

Nuvell They gave me an extension and then harassed me and lied and said they didn't...I have the paper work!!! Internet

Two years ago, I became very ill and was hospitalized. I had never been late on a car payment and due to my illness, became two months behind on my loan. After returning home from the hospital and listening to the MANY messages from them I called them back. They told me they had a man "in-route" to pick up my car. Frantic I asked "what can I do." The girl was very nice and told me she could give me an extension on my loan. I took it and believed everything was fine. I received the confirmation papers in the mail and was at ease with the situation...Two weeks later a woman showed up at my home with reposession papers and a tow truck. I was stunned. I showed her the papers and we phoned Nuvell together. She explained that she had the papers granting me the extension. After she got off the phone with them and left, I recveived another phone call...same day. The woman on the line informed me that she was a supervisor and that my extension was not going to be granted because I did not send them the papers they faxed me with my signature... "WHAT" I do not have a fax! How could she have possibly faxed me anything..Liars! She informed me that the state I live in requires a signature and they had a man "in-route" to pick up my car. ok, I have heard this before and nobody showed the first time they said it and I knew nobody was coming that time. I informed her that I would seek an attorney and we would handle it in court. I hung up on her. I have been harrassed since for the money on that extension. I won't pay it. I will ignore their nasty comments on my voicemail but..they have gone to far, Somehow they found my sister-in-law, by marriage., and she is married and has a different last name. I have never used her name for anything other than a baby shower invite. However, they found her and are now harassing her and I on a daily basis.. What can I do? Someone help!!!! I have paperwork that granted me that extension. How can they get away with this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2011 01:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nuvell/internet/Nuvell-They-gave-me-an-extension-and-then-harassed-me-and-lied-and-said-they-didntI-697945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nuvell