helps

• Reported By: Charlie — Warner Robins Georgia United States of America
Nuwave Precision Induction Cooktop
1755 N Butterfield Rd Libertville, Illinois United States of America

Nuwave Precision Induction Cooktop RipOff Libertville, Illinois

I ordered my Nuwave Precision Induction Cooktop from an advertisement on television that offered a buy one, get one free for $99.99 + S&H. The $99.99 was to be divided in three equal payments to your card.
My $99.99 + S&H wound up costing a total of $301.64 and was not spread over the 3 months. The TV ad showed you would get 2 cooktops, and 2 sets of the stainless steel pans & 2 sets of the 2 frying pans + 2 the carrying case.
I received only one cooktop and one set of the other items that was suppose to come free with my order.  The shipping & handling for the cooktop was $29.95 and for the other items another $69.95 but the entire set came in one box?  When I called about my free set I was told that I did not pay for the shipping of the other items that was suppose to come free in the buy one get one offer.  I explained that I had already paid $247.65 in shipping & handling charges and I was charged for the carrying case when it was suppose to come with the set. The person taking my order confirmed with me that I had paid the shipping & handling on both sets.
 I was told that I did not pay the $69.95 shipping&handling for the free set. I would need to pay another $69.95 to ship my free one and in order to get the free carrying case I would have had to have spoken to the automated system and not a company rep.  The customer service rep did give me an 20% discount on the shipping&handling for my free set but I had to repeat to him several times that I did not get the free cooktop either. Bottom line the TV ad is false & it looks like they get away with it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nuwave-Precision-Induction-Cooktop/Libertville-Illinois-60048/Nuwave-Precision-Induction-Cooktop-RipOff-Libertville-Illinois-1016103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nuwave Precision Induction Cooktop