Complaint Review: Nuwave precision cooktop

• Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: Wendy — South Plainfield New Jersey United States of America
Nuwave precision cooktop
Libertyville, Illinois United States of America

Nuwave precision cooktop Charged twice for products ordered once Libertyville, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Order Help

I filed a report re Nuwave precision cooktop re poor business practices.  We had thought things were worked out but we realized differently. Earlier report stated that we ordered items and paid for s&h almost as much as we paid for the entire order.

We received half the order and constantly tried to get our other items sent to us.  We refused to pay another $46 for s&h since we had pd in complete for first order and they told us they would send items that were on backorder.  We received them today and not only did they charge the $46, they re-charged our credit card for already paid items.

We will not pay them twice for the same items.  If need be, we can battle this out in the courts. They will do this as long as they can get away with it. I welcome a court date!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nuwave-precision-cooktop/Libertyville-Illinois-/Nuwave-precision-cooktop-Charged-twice-for-products-ordered-once-Libertyville-Illinois-945124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nuwave precision cooktop

Order Help

AUTHOR: Hearthware Jeremy - (United States of America)

Hello, my name is Jeremy. I am the Social Media Coordinator for Hearthware, the makers of the NuWave PIC. I am terribly sorry to hear about this mixup. If you send us an email with your order information to facebook@hearthware.com, I can have our customer service managers compare your records with our own and correct any inconsistencies.

However, I would like to correct a misunderstanding. As stated in our commercial and on our website, each bonus item that customers accept to receive does have a separate S&P charge. While I do not have your order information available, it is possible that this is the reason behind the charge. That being said, we will gladly look into this situation for you and pass along any updates concerning your order.