Complaint Review: Nyco Systems

• Updated: Fri, November 05, 2010

• Reported By: Christopher Zelich — Grove City Ohio United States of America
Nyco Systems
201 East Second Street Rialto, California United States of America

Nyco Systems Adam @ Nyco Systems promises you rpeairs , takes your money and doesn't deliver. Rialto, California

Adam @ Nyco Systems is a liar and con artist. We used him to repair two power supplies. After waiting for 3 months for an evaluation, he finally quoted a cost to repair the units. We paid him $1400 for the two and did receive them back after almost a year latter after dozens of calls. One of the two units did not work when we received it. He said to send it back under warranty. We did. That was almost a year ago. I don't have my supply and he has my money. This con artist need to be sued. I'm more than ready to get together with anyone who's dealt with this guy and sue the pants off of him and Nyco Systems. I too have acured damages do to the fact I can't supply my customers with the power supply replacements.

I'm filing a notice with the State Attorney General of California. This guy need to be taught  a lesson in business and civility !

Christopher Z
President
Photovac Laser Corporation Inc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2010 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nyco-Systems/Rialto-California-92376/Nyco-Systems-Adam-Nyco-Systems-promises-you-rpeairs-takes-your-money-and-doesnt-deli-658798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nyco Systems