Complaint Review: Nye Ohrberg

• Updated: Mon, December 10, 2012

• Reported By: Promo Prod Owner — Tampa Florida United States of America
Nye Ohrberg
1621 W 25th St, Ste 337 San Pedro, California United States of America

Nye Ohrberg Promo Dart, Americas Promotions, inoveir Great Sounding ideas - Execution that will leave you destroyed San Pedro, California

Bernie's previous report inspired me to finally post, to save others.
Was with Nye for over a year, my bad.  I am one of those people who believed him when he said it was my fault.
Nye Ohrberg had the potential to be good at what he tries to do but unfortunately he is unable to execute. He is good at making promises but he is sadly unable to come through with them.
I brought him 4 projects in the time I worked with him, and was fired on every single one for lack of execution, including a $500K account.

The purpose, though, as the other report said, is not to go over the legion of errors that made the accounts go bad, but, instead, to let anyone who is foolish enough to give him money know that it is never coming back.  Please do not think that if they say you will get a credit, you ever will. Understand that the ideas are great, but they will never turn into executed, fulfillment.  Because I was with him for the longest, I saw and heard all of the people who called me to tell their tales of woe in working with him.

He took me for over $5000, on "program development" that never happened, to programs where we were fired, and materials were never used.  Even though they agreed that materials weren't used, and therefore there were no costs, they still would not refund the money.  After 6 phone calls, they just stopped even acknowledging it.
My warning to anyone is that he is the classic sociopath that is wonderful to talk to on the front end, with brilliant ideas, and incredible plans.  Unfortunately, he loves the hunt and dreams, but is incapable of handling the execution.  I begged him many times to hire a true operations manager who would take care of that part.  He simply can not wrap his mind around that he is the obstacle in his path.

I wish him luck, and think the world of his wife, but, as it stands, you would simply be throwing money in a toilet to work with him.  I hope he learns to get out of his own way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nye-Ohrberg/San-Pedro-California-90732/Nye-Ohrberg-Promo-Dart-Americas-Promotions-inoveir-Great-Sounding-ideas-Execution-that-980147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nye Ohrberg