Complaint Review: O Premium Water

• Submitted: Mon, August 23, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, August 23, 2004

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
O Premium Water
1740 West Broadway Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

O Premium Water ripoff Mesa Arizona

Rip-off Report Investigation: O Premium Waters contacts Rip-off Report to satisfy all complaints. No more long term contracts offering month to month agreements. OPW a victim of complaints made by ex-employee & competitors. OPW joins Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy & Customer Satisfaction Program Mesa Arizona - Read this link to understand more.

Two years ago my fiance ordered O Premium Water using our joint bank account. After the contract terms were over we tried to cancel this account. We have left over a dozen messages stating that we wanted to cancel but to this date no one has contacted us back.

I personally have called since my fiance and I are no longer together and they are deducting their monthly fee from my checking account. I did not sign any contract with them. I still have not received a call back.

I have not refilled the water bottles in two months. I want this account canceled. O Premium will not allow this. They are ripping me off.

Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2004 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/O-Premium-Water/Mesa-Arizona-85202/O-Premium-Water-ripoff-Mesa-ArizonaRip-off-Report-Investigation-O-Premium-Waters-contac-105013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on O Premium Water