Complaint Review: O Premium Water

• Submitted: Sat, August 21, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, August 21, 2004

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
O Premium Water
1740 West Broadway Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

O Premium Water ripoff dishonest fraudulant billing uncooperative and rude customer service Glendale, Mesa Arizona

Rip-off Report Investigation: O Premium Waters contacts Rip-off Report to satisfy all complaints. No more long term contracts offering month to month agreements. OPW a victim of complaints made by ex-employee & competitors. OPW joins Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy & Customer Satisfaction Program Mesa Arizona - Read this link to understand more.

I called O Premium Water in June 04 and explained to the customer service rep that I am active duty military and was being deployed to Iraq on the 13th of that month. I explained that I would like to "freeze" my account with them due to the fact of the deployment. I was told that all I had to do was send in a copy of my orders. The very next day I faxed a copy of my orders to them thinking that that was it and i would just pick up service when I return.

Well I checked my account balance and found out that they have not been taking out the 35 dollars like usual but they have been taking out 50 dollars. this is not appropriate. I have been lied too and cheated out of my money. Unfortunately by being in Iraq getting shot at there is not much that i can do to resolve my problem with this company. HELP!!

Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2004 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/O-Premium-Water/Mesa-Arizona-85202/O-Premium-Water-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulant-billing-uncooperative-and-rude-customer-servic-104759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on O Premium Water