Complaint Review: O' Premium Water

• Submitted: Wed, December 15, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 15, 2004

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
O' Premium Water
1740 W. Broadway Road Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

O'Premium Water ri-off! Mesa Arizona

I signed my contract with O' Premium water on 2/13/04 with the sales person. I gave him a deposit of $19.99 that was to be taken out of my account 1 time only. The contract says an amount will be deducted of $29.99 every month. He told me they do not take it out if you ask to not pay that way.We continued to go through the contract and we questioned the cancellation policy.

He told me if I move outside of the service area there will be no cancellation fee. He also told me if I want to cancel I can get a bill from a friend or family member out of the service area and still cancel. This was a sneaky little trick they are not supposed to tell you about.

Immediately, in April I contacted O'Premium because the money came out of my account. I complained and the woman told me that I signed the contract too bad. I explained to her what the salesman said. They basically had an I do not care attitude. In November I contacted O'Premium because I was really moving and asked them what I needed to provide if I was moving out of the service area. I need a driver's License with the new address or a utility bill with my name on it.

I was upset and swearing at the customer service representative. Again the do not care because they are screwing people left and right and continuing to get their money. I have to stay in my 36 month contract and can not pay a cancellation fee or even return the cooler.

I have contacted the Better Busines Bureau because they are shady people with convincing salesman. I will never fall for this again.

Ronni
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2004 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/O-Premium-Water/Mesa-Arizona-85202/OPremium-Water-ri-off-Mesa-Arizona-122999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on O' Premium Water