Complaint Review: O Premium Water

• Submitted: Mon, May 19, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, June 22, 2004

• Reported By:Casa Grande Arizona
O Premium Water
Opremium Water Mesa Arizona Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

O Premium Water Ripoff, Scam Artists, Liars ripoff business from hell fraudulent ripoff business Mesa Arizona

Rip-off Report Investigation: O Premium Waters contacts Rip-off Report to satisfy all complaints. No more long term contracts offering month to month agreements. OPW a victim of complaints made by ex-employee & competitors. OPW joins Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy & Customer Satisfaction Program Mesa Arizona - Read this link to understand more.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Owner responded in detail last week

*Consumer Suggestion: I had to switch bank accounts/also never recieved bills

A Rep from O premium water came to our home and stated that there is a new water out that is guarenteed to out do any water we have ever had. I already own my own cooler but he talked us into some special they are having with the cooler and that the water is all you can drink for 30 dollars a month i was very against another bill for a cooler that i already own but i couldnt get the deal with out the cooler rental gave us a sample out of the sports bottles of the electrolite water and it was heaven our son is autistic and requires potassium and magnesium sothe water was a great benefit for him and the sports bottles are his favorite

I asked the man about the bottles and he said there is another promo on the sports bottle cases if I pay and additional monthly rate the e water is only 2.00 a case so i signed the contract for this cooler and the e water come the billing date it came out of my checking account which was info needed for just n case i wanted direct pay later I was angry then all of a sudden 2 months goes by and i find out that the water is regular on hte sports bottles and 8 dollars for the e water

I called and was actually told that that was never said to me I was treated so rudly that it made me want to pull that girl right out of the phone
my water is never on the schedule days I at this time have never received a bill since december i just let them take it out of my checking account saince they are the only company i know that has no billing statements that get sent to the customer!! wouldnt that be a nice job...

at this time i have 12 empty bottles and have know idea when they are coming back

Casa Grande, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2003 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/O-Premium-Water/Mesa-Arizona-86314/O-Premium-Water-Ripoff-Scam-Artists-Liars-ripoff-business-from-hell-fraudulent-ripoff-bu-57526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on O Premium Water

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Owner responded in detail last week

AUTHOR: Stephen - (U.S.A.)

I responded in detail last week (Friday) and was interested in whether that text will appear with these complaints. Thank you. Steve Currier, President - OPremium Waters

#2 Consumer Suggestion

I had to switch bank accounts/also never recieved bills

AUTHOR: Johanna - (U.S.A.)

Hi Stacy.
I understand your frustration.
I had a very similar problem with O Premium here in Chandler. I was given the same pitch only to find out that they were debiting my bank accoutn over $49 every month. Half the time they never delivered our water, but according to the billing ledger I had to beg for, I was charged anyway.

After several phone calls & a promise from one rep that my account would be credited, they continued debiting my account (in the meantime we were NOT receiving any water deliveries. Another phone call was made & a rep stated the delivery guy "couldnt find" our condo).
I called again & this time was threatened by another rep. I cancelled the services and then they decided to take another $70 or so from my bank account.

I finally had to go to the bank and close my account & open another. Surprisingly, the bank rep had also heard of O Premium water because I was only one of several people who had recently closed their accounts for the same reason.
Good Luck.