Complaint Review: O' Premium Water

• Reported By:scottsdale Arizona
O' Premium Water
Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

O' Premium Water ripoff Mesa Arizona

My name is Rachel and I just wanted to say that I too agree that O Premium Water has some of the worst customer service and business policies that I have ever encountered. I recently moved and called to cancel my service.

I was told that I had to send it to them in writing through the US Postal service. In todays day and age where technology is at everyones fingertips, they are still relying on horse and carriage. I asked about sending an email. No way. I was so irritated. I too signed up on a whim, and am now paying almost $45 a month for their lack of service. I moved thinking I would simplgt have my service transferred. Well, Ive been in my new home for almost 3 months and I have yet to receive any water for my *all you can drink* plan. I could be dead from dehydration by now.

I want a credit for the last 3 months, but I have a feeling it is more likely to snow here in phoenix in July before they would ever return my money. What a scam! Good luck to us all.

Rachel
scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2004 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/O-Premium-Water/Mesa-Arizona/O-Premium-Water-ripoff-Mesa-Arizona-100694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on O' Premium Water