Complaint Review: O Premium Water

• Submitted: Tue, June 08, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, June 08, 2004

• Reported By:glendale Arizona
O Premium Water
1740 W Braodway Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

O Premium Water ripoff dishonest and fraudulent billing Mesa Arizona

Rip-off Report Investigation: O Premium Waters contacts Rip-off Report to satisfy all complaints. No more long term contracts offering month to month agreements. OPW a victim of complaints made by ex-employee & competitors. OPW joins Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy & Customer Satisfaction Program Mesa Arizona - Read this link to understand more.

In November of 2002 I just had my second child and was on maternity leave. I had a friend that worked for Opremium water at that time. We had talked about service for my family and myself for all the water we could drink for $29.95 a month. It was a year contract at the time and stuck with that contract for the year that I signed and paid up for every month that we used that water.

I cancelled service in Oct-Nov 2003 a year later and had recieved no water or anything, and I already owned my own cooler. In a billing cycle can't remember the month they tried to bill me an extra $10.00 and when I called to inquire obout this no one could tell me why so they had no choice but to remove that charge. It is now June of 2004 and they have sent me to collections for $149.95 for equipment return of my own equipment, I have not heard anything from this company since I cancelled service in 2003 and all of a sudden I get this threatening letter from a collections company.

I have contacted the collections company of Debt Management Group and they tried to offer me a deal. I refused this deal do to the fact that I don't owe O Premium water one red cent and they will not get anymore of my hard earned money. If anyone out there can help me/us with this company we encourage you to do so. Thank you for all support out there.

glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2004 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/O-Premium-Water/Mesa-Arizona/O-Premium-Water-ripoff-dishonest-and-fraudulent-billing-Mesa-ArizonaRip-off-Report-Inves-94163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on O Premium Water