Complaint Review: O Premium Waters

• Submitted: Thu, June 24, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, June 24, 2004

• Reported By:Chandler Arizona
O Premium Waters
1740 W. Broadway Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

O Premium Waters just another ripoff by class act Brad Garfunkel in Arizona Mesa Arizona

Rip-off Report Investigation: O Premium Waters contacts Rip-off Report to satisfy all complaints. No more long term contracts offering month to month agreements. OPW a victim of complaints made by ex-employee & competitors. OPW joins Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy & Customer Satisfaction Program Mesa Arizona - Read this link to understand more.

I can do ALL of the ripoff reports for opremium waters one better. A sales person came to my house and told me I could have a free cooler and three bottles of water if I just sign some papers and he would cancel the contract in three days. I was instantly skeptical as one would expect. but I know the salespersons name and where he lived (right next door) so I said ok. To protect myself I said I would not sign anything and the check I would give would be old and from a previous address in a different state. The address and the phone number were not mine. The contract was not signed by me or initialed by me. Imagine my surprise when my account was charged just weeks later for $39.99. I called the company to inform them of the unfair business practice. They responded well informing that this was not how they do business and that they would investigate immediately. I gave them the name of the salesperson and they assured me he would be dealt with accordingly. I just had to send a copy of my license, my initials, my real signature/address/phone number. I did this and expected action. A week went by, I went out of town and returned to find my account overdrawn because of yet another charge from our friends at o premium waters. This time I was a little irritated mostly because of the overdraft fee I was recieving in addition to the $80 that I had lost thus far in addition to the hassles I have realized. The operator had no information about the problem and did not have my real address or phone number. She went to check on the situation and returned to tell me that once again they would have to call me back. I reluctantly got off the phone with the understanding that they would call me right away after they reviewed my complaint. They have not called back. However, I saw the sales rep hard at work at the pool. This individual who is still employed and and an authorized agent of the company said to me that he was trying to be nice about this. He wants his cooler back! I have to take it back if you can believe that! He said if I give the cooler back he might give me my Forty (uh, ok) dollars back. Or I could just sign up and start taking delivery of water. I know of at least two other individuals who have been tricked into contracts and one who escaped on a technicality who do not wish to be named. I highly doubt that I will be satisfied in the outcome of this matter but it is still pending. I will report any positive or negative outcome that results.

Marc
Chandler, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2004 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/O-Premium-Waters/Mesa-Arizona-85202/O-Premium-Waters-just-another-ripoff-by-class-act-Brad-Garfunkel-in-Arizona-Mesa-Arizona-96304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on O Premium Waters