Complaint Review: O Premium Waters

• Submitted: Wed, November 10, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, November 10, 2004

• Reported By:Apache Junction Arizona
O Premium Waters
1740 West Broadway Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

O Premium Waters ripoff, Deceptive Sales Reps Lied, bad customer service Mesa Arizona

Rip-off Report Investigation: O Premium Waters contacts Rip-off Report to satisfy all complaints. No more long term contracts offering month to month agreements. OPW a victim of complaints made by ex-employee & competitors. OPW joins Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy & Customer Satisfaction Program Mesa Arizona - Read this link to understand more.

I signed up for the service over a year ago, my cooler was not delivered on time, about 3 weeks delay, I was promised a special promotional deal with dinner for two to Matneys, never received the certificates for that, water delivery was sporadic fading to non existant, I actually chased a delivery driver down in the complex I lived in one night to find out why I was not getting water, he implied that my account must be past due. I had him call his manager and they verified that not only was my account current,( autodebit from checking, they never missed that!!) but that I was on HIS route, he did not have a listing for me though! I moved and updated all records with the company in advance, they had issues again with water delivery. I got so fed up trying to reach the customer service that I filed a report with better business bureau! They called me and since that time I have had no issues. BUT, still no dinners! I also do not recommend this company and feel that they misrepresent the contracts, I was told that mine was a month to month after one year and later was informed it is also a 3 year contract! Very misleading and shady to say the least!

Pam
Apache Junction, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2004 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/O-Premium-Waters/Mesa-Arizona-85202/O-Premium-Waters-ripoff-Deceptive-Sales-Reps-Lied-bad-customer-service-Mesa-ArizonaRip-117041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on O Premium Waters