owned

• Submitted: Thu, July 01, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, July 01, 2004

• Reported By:tempe Arizona
O Premium Waters
www.owaters.com Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

O Premium Waters ripoff, dishonest, bad customer service Mesa Arizona

Rip-off Report Investigation: O Premium Waters contacts Rip-off Report to satisfy all complaints. No more long term contracts offering month to month agreements. OPW a victim of complaints made by ex-employee & competitors. OPW joins Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy & Customer Satisfaction Program Mesa Arizona - Read this link to understand more.

Two O Premium Waters reps showed up at my door one day, in a complex you aren't suppose to solicit in the first place, but my son opened the door and I spoke to them. They were nice enough and since I didn't have any water service and was constantly buying bottled water, I decided to give them a try.

I signed the contract but left the "referrals" blank. One of the reps asked me to fill something in because it makes him look good, heasitant of O Premium soliciting others, I asked if who i put down would be called, he ASSURED me that no, they won't be called, it just makes him look good and he went on to tell me about his sick child.

So like an idiot, I believed him and put 3 names and phone numbers and checked with him THREE times to make sure they wouldn't be called and he of course, promised they wouldn't. Only two days later all three of the people I listed were called and solicited to. I called the customer service line to have my service cancelled, as I was upset about being lied to, and they passed me around to various people and I finally got someone in billing and she said she would look into because my contract hadn't been received by their system.

She didn't call back and I called her and she said that I had three days to cancel my service for a full refund (139.99) and the date that was listed on the contract and the date I called, exceeded those three days. HOWEVER, the date on the contract was wrong! They dated it back a couple days, and I told her this and told her that the correct date was on the check that I gave them, and she brushed me off by telling me she would look into it.

I called her back 5 times and left messages each time, nothing ever came of it, and not to say did I ever recieve a refund....OR a call back. So my advice is first, don't answer the door, and second don't sign any contracts with them or list any friends/family, no matter how kindly they ask you. I just feel like they are liars, frauds, and don't care about the customer once you sign the dotted line.

Ariia
tempe, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2004 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/O-Premium-Waters/Mesa-Arizona-85202/O-Premium-Waters-ripoff-dishonest-bad-customer-service-Mesa-ArizonaRip-off-Report-Inve-97245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on O Premium Waters