Complaint Review: O Premium Waters

• Submitted: Mon, April 05, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, April 05, 2004

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
O Premium Waters
www.opremiumwater.com Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

O Premium Waters ripoff Watch your back; their water is the only thing that is clean about their work ethics. Phoenix Arizona

Rip-off Report Investigation: O Premium Waters contacts Rip-off Report to satisfy all complaints. No more long term contracts offering month to month agreements. OPW a victim of complaints made by ex-employee & competitors. OPW joins Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy & Customer Satisfaction Program Mesa Arizona - Read this link to understand more.

I recently opened an account with O Premium Waters. Their sales rep named Steven was very insistant upon coming out to see me the same day I inquired about their 29.99 monthly "All You Can Drink Plan." I liked what I heard however, I was in a rush to pick my mom up from the airport so I asked if he could come out another day, since I financially didn't have the start-up cost in my account. He convinced me that he could take a post- dated check which wouldn't be deposited until that Friday.

I emphasized how it was important that the check was deposited no earlier than Friday because I just had an overdraft for a check deposited too early. He assured me and what did he do... DEPOSITED THE CHECK!

To make matters worse the company said there was nothing that could be done about it.

Now, I am being billed at 39.00 instead of the 29.00 plan I selected. Their response- you can upgrade a policy once contract is signed but not down grade. I am waiting on a supervisor to call me back, otherwise I too will close my checking and fight this tooth and nail. Watch your back; their water is the only thing that is clean about their work ethics.

Sheritta
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2004 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/O-Premium-Waters/Phoenix-Arizona/O-Premium-Waters-ripoff-Watch-your-back-their-water-is-the-only-thing-that-is-clean-about-86666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on O Premium Waters