Complaint Review: O band O Solis Nubia

• Updated: Tue, October 02, 2012

• Reported By: deb — phoenix Arizona United States of America
O band O Solis Nubia
Costa Rica Internet United States of America

O band O Solis Nubia I sent two hundred dollars to get eight thousand dollars from what I thought was a government grant Internet

Today at 11 Am I received a call from this grant place I was doing my assignments online so I told this woman called Stella Adams to call back well a few hours later she called again and I was still busy with my work she told me that I needed to hurry up because it was to close at 730 EST I was  was telling them that I went to western Union like I was asked to do and they said that there wasn't any money for me I really thought this grant place was lea gel and what they said was a lie and then lied to over and over when i was transferred to three different people including their verification dept which was a Man that said Congrats !!! he did not tell me that  They need 786.00 more dollars for their taxes after I just paid them 225.00 dollars for verification on my grant money which was to be 8,225.00 dollars that I was to get out of this grant deal from the government i hope and pray that this company and all of them do time behind bars for using my last  bit  of money thinking I was getting enough to cover all the bills plus more  and I did not get a d**n  thing out of this but more heart acke and my husband mad so i want to report this at once if you can help please call me or email me   Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 10:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/O-band-O-Solis-Nubia/internet/O-band-O-Solis-Nubia-I-sent-two-hundred-dollars-to-get-eight-thousand-dollars-from-what-950033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on O band O Solis Nubia