Complaint Review: O2gearshop.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 16, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, March 07, 2009

• Reported By:whitinsville Massachusetts
O2gearshop.com
200 N. Mall Drive Appleton, Wisconsin U.S.A.

O2gearshop.com Never shipped ski gear, ignored all phone calls and emails Appleton Wisconsin

*Consumer Comment: Excellant Experience With o2gear

On January 1st, 2009 I placed an order on o2gearshop.com. The product was listed to ship within 5-7 days. o2gearshop.com states that they will send you an email confirming the shipping of the product. On January 13th (12 days or 8 business days), I tried emailing them. I received no response. I also tried calling them and I got a recording that their phones were not working.

I tried emailing them and calling them everyday since. Each time I receive no response. The phone number they have listed now comes up with a busy signal. I have read about numerous people experiencing similar problems with this store and website.

Ryan
whitinsville, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2009 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/O2gearshopcom/Appleton-Wisconsin-54913/O2gearshopcom-Never-shipped-ski-gear-ignored-all-phone-calls-and-emails-Appleton-Wiscons-412863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on O2gearshop.com

Excellant Experience With o2gear

AUTHOR: Fritzlanger - (U.S.A.)

Contrary to the prior comment I had an excellant experience with o2gear and would buy from them again and recommend them to my friends. About three weeks ago I ordered a pair of 2008 Volkl Tigershark skis. o2gears prices were at least $100 less than any other website I found so I was a little skeptical. Like the previous comment the website said the skis ship in 5-7 days. I think this means that they don't have the product in stock and have to order it from their supplier. On about the 7th day I received an e-mail from o2gear saying that they couldn't get the 2008 Tigersharks but that they would sell me the 2009 model PLUS an upgrade to the powerswitch model for the same price. That was an incredible offer since they were offering me a current model ski for about 70% off list. Well the skis came this week, just when they said they would. I skied them today and they were fantastic. I can't say enough good about the skis and o2gear.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC