Complaint Review: OAN And ESBI DigitalVMail

• Submitted: Mon, April 06, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 06, 2009

• Reported By:Ramona California
OAN And ESBI DigitalVMail
Digital V Mail, 24078 Greenway Street Forest Lake, Minnesota U.S.A.

OAN And ESBIOAN And ESBI DigitalVMail Unauthorized Charges on my at&t bill Forest Lake Minnesota

I also suddenly recieved these charges on a phone listed in the name of my father. They claim they were authorized by me because I did not reply to an email they sent me. I later found the email, but did not place the order. Besides my father is the only one that should be able to authorize a charge on that phone line, and he passed away over a year ago. This is a complete scam and resulted in someone surfing the internet for my information. This had to stop and is very suspect to me that it appeared on the at&t billing. I have had this happen before. I get thousands of emails. I can't open and respond to all of them, besides many end up in the spam folder of some of my email services. Please feel free to call this company 1-877-768-3666 and tell them not to charge you, and check your phone bill every month.

Tickedoff
Ramona, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2009 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OAN-And-ESBI-DigitalVMail/Forest-Lake-Minnesota-55025/OAN-And-ESBIOAN-And-ESBI-DigitalVMail-Unauthorized-Charges-on-my-att-bill-Forest-Lake-Min-441344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OAN And ESBI DigitalVMail