kids

• Reported By:Beaver Dam Wisconsin
OAN - Orbit Telecom
www.oanservices.com Internet U.S.A.

OAN - Orbit Telecom Confusion used to charge! Internet

My father was charged for OAN charges on his ATT bill. I called the number referred to on the bill. Everyone I spoke with had a heavy accent. There is no charge date and couldn't give this information to the representative. His words were, "call back when you have the dates" and he hung up.

I immediately called back and a woman answered with a lot of verbal 'noise' in the background. She kept repeating "hello?" over me when I tried talking. I then called a given third-party number that turned up being Orbit Telecom.

After finding the bill and taking (and me reluctantly giving) enormous amounts of information that they would have had on the bill, they agreed to refund $15.77 of the over $45.00 in charges. They said that I would have to call and take care of the rest of the bill with their partner companies. I think they rely on confusing the customer to the point of frustration so that the customer will give up.

D.J.
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2008 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OAN-Orbit-Telecom/internet/OAN-Orbit-Telecom-Confusion-used-to-charge-Internet-387552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OAN - Orbit Telecom