Complaint Review: OAN SERVICES INC / SUPREME SAVINGS NOW, LLC#

• Updated: Sun, June 28, 2009

• Reported By:GIRARD Ohio
OAN SERVICES INC / SUPREME SAVINGS NOW, LLC#
Internet U.S.A.

OAN SERVICES INC / SUPREME SAVINGS NOW, LLC # CHARGED ON MY PHONE BILL FOR SERVICES I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR. Internet

I WAS CHARGED $15.92 ON MY TELEPHONE BILL FOR OAN SERVICES INC. I CALLED THE 800 NUMBER AND TOLD THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON I DID NOT ORDER THS SERVICE NOR DID I EVER USE IT - I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT WAS FOR. HE TOLD ME I HAD SIGNED UP FOR IT ON JUNE 11, 2009 AND SAID IT WAS FOR VOICE MAIL SERVICES.

AGAIN, I TOLD HIM I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS SERVICE, I DIDN'T USE IT AND WANTED THIS ACCOUNT TO BE CANCELLED. AFTER SEVERAL MINUTES OF HIM TRYING TO SELL ME MORE SERVICES AND A WALMART CARD AND ME TELLING HIM REPEATEDLY TO CANCEL THIS ACCOUNT, I FINALLY YELLED AT HIM TO CANCEL THIS ACCOUNT.

HE GAVE ME A CANCELLATION CONFIRMATION NUMBER. I CALLED THE OTHER 800 NUMBER ON MY PHONE BILL FOR THIS - FOR "SUPREME SAVINGS NOW, LLC#" AND TOLD HER THAT I WANTED TO BE SURE THIS CHARGE WAS REMOVED FROM MY TELEPHONE BILL - SHE SAID SHE COULDN'T DO IT BECAUSE MY ACCOUNT WAS ALREADY CANCELLED AND I WOULD HAVE TO PAY THIS CHARGE.

Rosemary
GIRARD, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2009 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OAN-SERVICES-INC-SUPREME-SAVINGS-NOW-LLC/internet/OAN-SERVICES-INC-SUPREME-SAVINGS-NOW-LLC-CHARGED-ON-MY-PHONE-BILL-FOR-SERVICES-I-DID-465759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OAN SERVICES INC / SUPREME SAVINGS NOW, LLC#