Complaint Review: OAN SERVICES

• Submitted: Tue, September 28, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, September 28, 2004

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Nationwide U.S.A.

OAN SERVICES Fradulently Charges Hoping No One Will Notice fradulent rip off artist Nationwide

I recived a bill a month ago with a charge for OAN Voicemail services and only now did I notice. Funny thing is that the service was charged to a Number that was in transfer status with Vonage.

The Number that was chaged was in an apartment I had moved out of and was then and still is today UNOCCUPIED. I would like to know how this is even legal.

I would figure that if i wanted to rip people off all i would have to do is charge...Say...1000 people... 12.95 fradulently. If only...say...500 people notice this charge and then of them only 400 complain. I give those 400 people a hard time by...Well...Limiting my Business hours to 8:30 am to 4:50 pm and not having any live operators to immediatly respond. Then...100 of them give up even trying to get a refund then I am left with only 300 complainers. I then hastle them by telling them they authourized the charges mabey 100 of them will have a tinge of uncertainty so they give up. I am ultimatly let to refund only 200 "Customers" making my Hiest a hefty $10,360.

The reality is that instead of 1000 victims it's probly more like 100000 nationwide...Making the heist $1,036,000

Amazing how wonderful it is to be an American!

Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2004 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OAN-SERVICES/nationwide/OAN-SERVICES-Fradulently-Charges-Hoping-No-One-Will-Notice-fradulent-rip-off-artist-Nation-110636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OAN SERVICES