• Report: #572087

Complaint Review: OAN SERVICES,INC.

• Submitted: Fri, February 19, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By: Naylita — pasco Washington United States of America
OAN SERVICES,INC.
5605 Riggins Court, Suite 265 reno, Nevada United States of America

OAN SERVICES,INC. oan services, inc. THEY CHARGE ME IN MY PHONE BILL FOR LONS DISTANCE WHEN I NEVER AUTORIZE NOTHING reno, Nevada

i receive my phone bill like always and i check my calls in i got a surprise the teledias communications is inside my bill charge me for a calls that i suppose have for free because my qwst company they offer me the plan for all united state free long distance so i used for a year o ready with out problem but today i got my bill and this company is charge me the calls for .06 cents a minute and i always call my sister she lives an az. so now i need to pay them for the calls i made they ron so i call the customer services number enlisted in my bill in i got a surprice again the guy answer my call he tell me and teresa cuevas when my name is another in i ask him for my birthday day in he tell me i born in 02/10/1977 in a tell him you got the ron answers to me, i dont know what happen but i not going to pay this money because i dont know who is the person you tell me autorize you company to make this thinks and then he tell me you sr. needs to be more carefully what cane the people go to your home because one o those people autorizace this transtation i cant believe  what he is tell me and then i say i need to talk to your surpervisor and he yes hang up o me..

now im trying to call again in no body answer

this is so weird..

they mean and they trying to steel identitys..

thanks

vanessa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2010 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OAN-SERVICESINC/reno-Nevada-89502/OAN-SERVICESINC-oan-services-inc-THEY-CHARGE-ME-IN-MY-PHONE-BILL-FOR-LONS-DISTANCE-WHE-572087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OAN SERVICES,INC.