Complaint Review: OAN SERVICES,Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, April 07, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 07, 2009

• Reported By:calimesa California
OAN SERVICES,Inc.
www.oanweb.com Internet U.S.A.

OAN SERVICES,Inc. Trying to get money from me from calls I did not make Internet

I was looking at my verizon bill since I switched over to the triple bundle package, which by the way is a ripoff in itself, when I noticed charges on my bill from a company I have never heard of. The charges were not to outrageous, but then I got to thinking why am I going to pay for something I have never used. I can't believe Verizon would allow some company to have the right to just go ahead and put charges on my phone bill like I would not notice it. But, then again, Verizon has over charged me ever since I signed on the triple bundle. I think the triple bundle package is just a nice way of actually being billed three times the amount of my normal bill.

Rushhead
calimesa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2009 01:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OAN-SERVICESInc/internet/OAN-SERVICESInc-Trying-to-get-money-from-me-from-calls-I-did-not-make-Internet-441394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OAN SERVICES,Inc.