Complaint Review: OAN Serivices, Inx

• Submitted: Thu, January 29, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 29, 2009

• Reported By:La Jolla California
OAN Serivices, Inx
cancelmyvm.com La Jolla, California U.S.A.

OAN Serivices, Inx falsification of information added to services on AT&T phone bill La Jolla California

After receiving a call from AT&T, I was notified that there has been an additional charge of $8.23 from this company. When I called them, Candy was the person I spoke with initially. She told me Craign Dever requested to have this service. There is no way and when she told me the e-mail address I thought I was having problems hearing.....indigenouskilo@zabak.com Are you kidding?

I called again and spoke with Marlom and I requested that the three months that my account has been charged, must be removed totally $24.69 plus tax. He did not offer me a confirmation number, but when I requested one I was given YBS12446331.

This should not be allowed...these people are totally illegal. I am going to speak with our AT&T rep about this as well.

Thank you and I hope you can help get these Rip-Offs from tagging along with other companies.....

Laurie
La Jolla, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2009 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OAN-Serivices-Inx/La-Jolla-California-92037/OAN-Serivices-Inx-falsification-of-information-added-to-services-on-ATT-phone-bill-La-Jo-417756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OAN Serivices, Inx