Complaint Review: OAN Services, Adigitalvillage.com

• Submitted: Thu, April 01, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, April 01, 2010

• Reported By: Brianwasrippedoff — Rancho Cordova California United States of America
OAN Services, Adigitalvillage.com

OAN Services, Adigitalvillage.com Just opened my at&t bill and found a $13.27 charge for their services which I never requested. I will be calling AT&T tomorrow and try to get it removed. If this doesn't work I will be reporting more Internet

I just opened my AT&T bill and found it mysteriously grew from the usual amount each mont.  Then I found the $13.27 charge from Adigitalvillage.com a OAN services inc.  This is a fraudulent charge and the Attorney General in their state should file charges and shut them down.  The charge is listed on the last page of the monthly bill and if you don't review your bill closely and question what it is, you will never notice it and they will have defrauded you for the next million years each month. I will be calling AT&t tomorrow and have them remove it from my bill and insure that it doesn't get on any future bills.  AT&T should verify these things rather than just passing them on.  If these people are providing a service make them send their own bills directly.  This is grand theft when many of us all obviously will be getting these bills.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2010 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OAN-Services-Adigitalvillagecom/internet/OAN-Services-Adigitalvillagecom-Just-opened-my-att-bill-and-found-a-1327-charge-for-588674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OAN Services, Adigitalvillage.com