Complaint Review: OAN Services And Kooltel

• Updated: Tue, February 16, 2010

• Reported By:Warren Michigan
OAN Services And Kooltel
kooltelamerica.com Internet U.S.A.

OAN Services And Kooltel And Infocall fraudulent charges on home phone bill through ATT Los Angelos Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us for assistance

My January home phone bill included charges from OAN services / Kooltel. I have no idea what this is and never agreed to this service. I have filed a complaint with both ATT Kooltel and the Michigan State Attorney General to have these charges of $24.33 reimbursed to me. There are now charges on my February bill as well of $40.17 which include charges from Kooltel and from Infocall LLC. I have no idea what these are either! I have now email infocall LLC. at customerservice@infocall.us phone number for them is - 1-877-768-3665. All of these charges are listed under OAN services with a phone number of 1-800-441-9678 and the phone number listed for Kooltel is 1-888-898-0850. What in the world is going on where a company can just put charges on your bill without your ever ordering any services from them!!! ATT which handles my home phone is obviously aware that these companies are fraudulently billing their customers. Make sure you watch your phone bills carefully as I see many others have had this same problem with this OAN Services Inc.!!

Gah2000
Warren, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2009 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OAN-Services-And-Kooltel/internet/OAN-Services-And-Kooltel-And-Infocall-fraudulent-charges-on-home-phone-bill-through-ATT-Lo-427106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OAN Services And Kooltel

Please contact us for assistance

AUTHOR: Victoria - (U.S.A.)

Dear Customer,

Our Customer Care Team will be happy to assist you, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve this matter to your satisfaction.

Sincerely,