Complaint Review: OAN Services - Billing Concepts

• Reported By:Norfolk Virginia
OAN Services - Billing Concepts
Nationwide U.S.A.

OAN Services - Billing Concepts Another OAN billing fraud Nationwide

Well, I just found another fraud billing on my Verizon bill, for that 101515800 directory assistance call that mysteriously shows up periodically. This is the third time in 15 years it has showed up, at three different phone numbers I've had. It is always the same, a single supposed use of this directory assistance. This time I know I was at work, and my invalid wife is physically incapable of dialing a long string of numbers like that. Not only that, why would anyone use this ridiculous scam when you can dial the phone company directly to get phone numbers, or look in your phone book? This fraud continues to plague the US, and our government allows it under the guise of "It isn't illegal, because they provide a service" excuse. Yeah right! A billing service to these scam artists that prey on millions of consumers every year. Go ahead and call them, at one of the various numbers, half of which don't work. If you get through, ask for the full name and address/phone number of the entity they are billing for, I dare you...it is likely that if you call the second company's number you'll find it is ANOTHER billing service, heh heh.

I just can't wait to make my call, again, and talk with that inevitable foreigner with a thick accent! Maybe today...

Oh, and if you expect satisfaction from Verizon cross every finger you have. Sometimes they will remove the charge, but most times they tell you "oh no, we are required to pass on the third party billing, by LAW!" Doggy doo doo. Go ahead, show me the US Code that applies...I haven't found it yet, heh heh.

Norfolk, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2008 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OAN-Services-Billing-Concepts/nationwide/OAN-Services-Billing-Concepts-Another-OAN-billing-fraud-Nationwide-384942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OAN Services - Billing Concepts