Complaint Review: OAN Services, INC

• Updated: Mon, April 20, 2009

• Reported By:Milroy Pennsylvania
OAN Services, INC
oanservicesinc.com Internet United States of America

OAN Services, INC Getting Ripped Off Monthly For Charges Not Made on my Embarq phone/email provider Internet Nationwide

I have been getting larger Embarq bills for the last 3 months. I enquired with Embarq and told them the first time I never ordered anything and they told me to call them.

I placed a call again to Embarq last month and the man ask if I had called them yet. I said not this month but last and that they told me I had acquired and online email address, which I did not. I used my Embarq. He told me he would credit my account.

I then placed a call to OAN Service, Inc. and told them to stop billing me that I have not acquired another email address. I was told they would credit me.

Today I received my phone bill from Embarq and expecting a lower bill for the credited amount I was furious to see it is again larger. I was credited with last months amount but they charged me AGAIN! I am so angry. I tried calling both companies but they were both closed.

I then did a computer search for OAN Service Inc and got this link: (((Redacted)))

Someone needs to stop these people from getting our phone companies to charge us for something we don't have or order. They take the word of an outside company and don't even check with their customers.

My budget cannot afford these extra charges and I want it stopped. Please help us!!!!

Jeannie Milroy, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2009 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OAN-Services-INC/internet/OAN-Services-INC-Getting-Ripped-Off-Monthly-For-Charges-Not-Made-on-my-Embarq-phoneemail-445342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OAN Services, INC