Complaint Review: OAN Services: Ideal Savings Now, LLC

• Updated: Fri, February 12, 2010

• Reported By: Robert — Patchogue New York United States of America
OAN Services: Ideal Savings Now, LLC
Nationwide United States of America

OAN Services: Ideal Savings Now, LLC Fraudulant charges on Verizon invoice, Nationwide

On my Verizon bill I discovered a charge of $14.95 plus $.46 tax that I didn't recognize. It was charged by a voicemail company named: OAN Services: "Ideal Savings Now, LLC", which I never heard of. I called Verizon and spoke to a representative. When I told her about the bogus charge she asked for the name of the voicemail company which I told her. She then called them while I was still on the line and inquired as to who opened the account. She was told by the voicemail company's rep., Ashley, that someone with the email address (an old email address I haven't used for several years) opened it on Dec. 16th 2009. I was promised that the charge would be  credited to my account.  Since this just happened this week I don't know yet if this charge was actually credited to my Verizon account.  I tried to search the Internet for any referance to this business and the only listing was from "ripoff report" and "complaintsboard.com", another scam reporting website. I could not locate any address for this bogus voicemail company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2010 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OAN-Services-Ideal-Savings-Now-LLC/nationwide/OAN-Services-Ideal-Savings-Now-LLC-Fraudulant-charges-on-Verizon-invoice-Nationwide-556403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OAN Services: Ideal Savings Now, LLC