Complaint Review: OAN Services, Inc. #

• Submitted: Fri, June 19, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 19, 2009

• Reported By:Berwyn Illinois
OAN Services, Inc. #
billview.com/oan Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

OAN Services, Inc. # I was billed $9.95 for a service I did not order. I have never heard or contacted this company at all. Chicago Illinois

My at&t bill came yesterday and I noticed in the Billing Summary a charge of $9.25 from OAN Services, Inc #. It stated this phone number: 1-800-441-9678.
But in the Current Charges under Miscellaneous Charges and Credits this company is described as Residential Services, LLC # and it states for billing questions call 1-800-625-8364 and added 1 05-16 Residential SVCS, LLC-E-Mail Mnthly Fee.
I have not ordered any service from this company.

Oscar j
Berwyn, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2009 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OAN-Services-Inc-/Chicago-Illinois/OAN-Services-Inc-I-was-billed-995-for-a-service-I-did-not-order-I-have-never-heard-462955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OAN Services, Inc. #