Complaint Review: OAN Services , Inc TRAVEL PAL ASSISTANT

• Submitted: Thu, March 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 05, 2009

• Reported By:Reno Nevada
OAN Services , Inc TRAVEL PAL ASSISTANT
25330 N. Carson St. Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

OAN Services , Inc TRAVEL PAL ASSISTANT, OAN has charged my phone bill 14.95 monthly bill for bogus voice mail from a travel agency TRAVEL PAL ASSISTANT that I know nothing about and this is not the first time. Carson City Nevada

This Company OAN did this to me before on a prior phone service. ATT stoped them from billing me but did nothing to credit the money that I lost, so now I will talk to the and if they do not credit I will treaten them by going to Charter for phone service. I had some other problems with ATT before and told them I'll go to Charter phone service and they were happy to make things right. We will see this time what they will do.

Daniel
Reno, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2009 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OAN-Services-Inc-TRAVEL-PAL-ASSISTANT/Carson-City-Nevada-89706-0147/OAN-Services-Inc-TRAVEL-PAL-ASSISTANT-OAN-has-charged-my-phone-bill-1495-monthly-bill-431295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OAN Services , Inc TRAVEL PAL ASSISTANT