Complaint Review: OAN Services Inc. / USA Voicemail

• Updated: Wed, September 16, 2009

• Reported By:Pasadena California
OAN Services Inc. / USA Voicemail
http://www.billview.com/oan/ Internet U.S.A.

OAN Services Inc. / USA VoicemailOAN Services Inc. / USA Voicemail Charged $12.95/month for voicemail I never authorized nor received Internet Internet

* : cramming

*Author of original report: ILD / Voicemail Pros. Inc. / ISP-Secure.com / OAN Services Inc.

*UPDATE Employee: The inside scoop

When I combined my AT&T Wireless, local/long distance, and wireless, I was unable to access my bill online. Because the billing was combined, I didn't notice the increase in price of $14.01/month = $12.95 + taxes for "USA VOICEMAIL PREMIUM MONTHLY FEE." I do not have and never have had voicemail on my home phone, and never authorized USA VOICEMAIL to make charges to my phone. The worst part is that this has been going on for 9 months, which means I was unwittingly charged $126.09! I have tried to call several times to remedy the situation. AT&T said they cannot help me. When I called the 800 customer service number, I waited on hold for a long time, only to be told that no representatives are available. I am very angry!!!

Cassie
Pasadena, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2008 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OAN-Services-Inc-USA-Voicemail/internet/OAN-Services-Inc-USA-VoicemailOAN-Services-Inc-USA-Voicemail-Charged-1295month-fo-376047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OAN Services Inc. / USA Voicemail

#1

cramming

AUTHOR: Dick - (USA)

this is called cramming and att has a form you fill out to stop this. Amazing that we have to fill out a form to stop this eh? att is to blame as well as oan in my opinion.

ILD / Voicemail Pros. Inc. / ISP-Secure.com / OAN Services Inc.

AUTHOR: Cassie - (U.S.A.)

So, I put a block on my number for 3 months. AT&T said they can only do it that long. As soon as the 3 months passed, Voicemail Pros. were back, this time with ISP-Secure and an increased price of $14.95. I am very busy and let it slide for a few months. Bad idea. Suddenly, on my last bill there were three charges, totalling over $50 from this company. I am receive absolutely no service.

I am probably going to have to consider completely cancelling my phone line because AT&T cannot or will not keep the block on my line. I'll just have to use cable internet and increase my cell minutes. I do not have the hours and hours it takes to track down these jerks each time. My theory is that they saw I didn't complain for a few months and decided to up the ante, thinking I wouldn't notice the $50 increase to my bill. Further, they seem to just keep selling my info or sharing it with their other companies--all IDL companies. I really cannot believe this is legal. They provide absolutely no service. I am so upset.

The inside scoop

AUTHOR: Oyashiro_sama - (U.S.A.)

listen I work for this company and if ou have time to talk I can give you tons of info. If your interested in what I have to say reply to this and I'll send you my Instant Messenger ID