Complaint Review: OAN Services - Keysecure

• Submitted: Mon, May 04, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 04, 2009

• Reported By:LA California
OAN Services - Keysecure
7771 W. Oakland Park Blvd. #217 FT LAUDERDALE, Florida U.S.A.

OAN Services - Keysecure Edited the recording of my voice to VERY different pre-recorded questions from their company. Fraudulent method to make it sound like I agreed to charges. FT LAUDERDALE Florida

I sent this report to the FTC. The charges for their service, that I NEVER ordered or authorized to be charged, appeared on my AT&T bill. OAN\Keysecure needs to be stopped now. Don't get ripped off by their scam that they have your voice recorded verifying that you agree to the charges. If you didn't remember agreeing- YOU DIDN'T. They're using editing equipment to make it sound like you're agreeing to be charged. They just change their outgoing questions and keep your original answers to make it sound like all one original recording. It's very very easy to do this. Tell them you know what they're doing, are reporting them to the FTC, BBB and whoever has billed you, and that you will take them to court if they don't issue you a credit immediately.

This company has many complaints on the internet by people who've been ripped off. Please do something about it.
In my case, they called me to 'verify' my company's address, saying they were the Yellow Pages (they are not). When I changed the address listing that they had to my correct business listing they recorded my voice and easily edited the recording to say that I was willing to be charged monthly. I absolutely DID NOT. I just got divorced, my company makes no money and I have no money. I wanted company mail to stop coming to my home and that's why I was changing the address. In no way did I need or order their services.
To restate: they re-edited the recording to make it sound as if I was ordering their service. I work in sound editing and can tell you that any 11 year old at home with free editing software can edit the recording.
After yelling at the woman from OAN she agreed to remove the charges that their company places on my AT&T bill. I'll believe it when I see it.
This is a scam and fraud and you need to please handle it once and for all. This has been reported by many.

LA, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2009 04:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OAN-Services-Keysecure/FT-LAUDERDALE-Florida-33351/OAN-Services-Keysecure-Edited-the-recording-of-my-voice-to-VERY-different-pre-recorded-q-448555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OAN Services - Keysecure