Complaint Review: OAN Services =-Keysecure

• Submitted: Tue, June 09, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 09, 2009

• Reported By:Robinson Texas
OAN Services =-Keysecure
7411 John Smith Drive, Suite 1500 San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

OAN Services - Keysecure they called offering free service/recorded my authorization/altered recording to prove I approved nothing I did approve... then played it back to me and said I approved charges San Antonio Texas

I am a small business who watches my expenses VERY carfully, not authorizing any new charges for the past 6 months. (times are tough, eh?!). That being said, I was contacted by OAN/Keysecure, Inc. several months ago for a free service, that I asked specifically, every time they asked for information, I would state, ONLY if it was free, and there were no strings, (AS I DO IN ALL RECORDED MESSAGES) to which the reply was it was a free service, I even repeat it twice during ANY recorded message. When I received my phone bill and saw charges for $39.95, I immediately contacted them and they not only played back the recording that was made, but was obviously altered. They stated they mailed me a packet of information, which I also never received. Then they argued with me and told me that it was my voice. I said, I didn't care who they thought it was I didn't authorize charges. They credited me 2 of the 3 months charges. AT&T credited the 3rd one. So, if nothing else, they got one payment from AT&T, unless AT&T can get $ back. Multiply that by tens of thousands of people that DON'T catch this on their bill! They are scammers... EVERYONE needs to be on the watchout for this group. When I was talking to AT&T they said they'd had tons of complaints and they recommended we contact the FCC 888-225-5322... CHECK YOUR PHONE BILLS REGULARLY!!! And when you are being recorded, it doesn't necessarily mean you are being recorded in agreement for what you think you are... This is very scary!!

Margaret
Robinson, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OAN-Services-Keysecure/San-Antonio-Texas-78229/OAN-Services-Keysecure-they-called-offering-free-servicerecorded-my-authorizationalter-460086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OAN Services =-Keysecure