Complaint Review: OAN Services - USA Voicemail - Orbit Telecom - ESBI

• Submitted: Sat, September 25, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 12, 2008

• Reported By:North Port Florida
OAN Services - USA Voicemail - Orbit Telecom - ESBI
www.oanweb.com , Nationwide, Internet U.S.A.

OAN Services, USA Voicemail, Orbit Telecom, ESBI ripoff charges on Verizon phone bill www.billview.com/esbi unauthorized Internet

*Author of original report: International Association of Investors

We received charges dated August 6 on our August Verizon phone bill of $15.35 which were not authorized. We phoned to cancel they informed us that it was and we also received an e-mail regarding the cancellation. These charges were from ESBI and their web address http://www.billview.com/esbi for Orbit Telecom.

We received our September Verizon phone bill and again we were charged $15.35 from OAN Services, Inc. on behalf of USA Voicemail. The date of this charge was August 23 for premium voicemail monthly fee which we already have from Verizon.

Claudette & Colin
North Port, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2004 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OAN-Services-USA-Voicemail-Orbit-Telecom-ESBI/Nationwide-Internet/OAN-Services-USA-Voicemail-Orbit-Telecom-ESBI-ripoff-charges-on-Verizon-phone-bill-www-110134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OAN Services - USA Voicemail - Orbit Telecom - ESBI

International Association of Investors

AUTHOR: Claudette & colin - (U.S.A.)

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Claudette Kelly and I was employed at the above listed company as a Student Services Representative. I was informed that my name was listed in the ripoff report about IAI and Don Burnham. I am no longer employed by this company and while employed there, I was doing as instructed by Sue Robinson, my immediate supervisor. I have recently found out that Don Burnham is in the process of starting a new business called International Association of Entrepreneurs (IAE). I was let go shortly after this occurred with this particular student and many others who were refused a refund for an event that had been cancelled per direction of my supervisor, Sue Robinson.

Warning!! The new company is anticipating going live in September 2008!