Complaint Review: OAN Services - West Star Communications

• Submitted: Wed, October 05, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, October 05, 2005

• Reported By:Jersey City New Jersey
OAN Services - West Star Communications
8494 S. 7th Street Ste 750 Sandy, Utah U.S.A.

OAN Services - West Star Communications telephone billing scam ripoff Sandy Utah

Much like all the previous complaints. I have recieved fraudulent billing on my phone bill due to "collect calls from Mexico". However, my phone company specifically states that my phone service will not be disconnected for failure to pay that portion of the bill and the "sevice provider" may pursue collections independently. I have filed a complaint with the FCC and my State PUC. All I have to say is come and get me. If anyone would like any more informations. I have found West Star Telecommunicatons information on the FCC web site. http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/cib/form499/499detail.cfm?FilerNum=825032

Scott
Jersey City, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2005 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OAN-Services-West-Star-Communications/Sandy-Utah-84070/OAN-Services-West-Star-Communications-telephone-billing-scam-ripoff-Sandy-Utah-159688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OAN Services - West Star Communications