Complaint Review: OAN Services

• Submitted: Sun, March 15, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, March 15, 2009

• Reported By:Staten Island New York
OAN Services
oan.com Rutherford, New Jersey U.S.A.

OAN Services on my phone bill Rutherford New Jersey

i suddenly got this oan thing on my verizon bill in december of 2008, and they're still on it as of this moment in march of 2009. i can't seem to get rid of them. i called verizon, they gave me the number for oan, i called oan, and explained that their bill on my phone bill is greatly annoying me and i am not, i repeat not, paying them for invading my phone bill. this was last month when i called them, and they told me that they had cancelled it. well, i don't think they did, because they're still on it and i can't get rid of it now. all i do is keep paying my regular phone bill, and have great hopes of eliminating oan from it soon.

Staten Island, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2009 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OAN-Services/Rutherford-New-Jersey/OAN-Services-on-my-phone-bill-Rutherford-New-Jersey-434438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OAN Services