Complaint Review: OAN Services

• Updated: Wed, September 16, 2009

• Reported By: Dick — romeo Michigan USA
OAN Services
26750 US Highway 19 N clearwater, Florida United States of America

OAN Services charges to phone bill. unknown where they stole my information. I consider this identity theft. clearwater, Florida

OAN Services billed my phone company account and how or where they stole my information I don't know. They told me they sent me an email(never received it). When I spoke to people in their office all the could do was deny, deny, deny. Noone there has a supervisor or mgr. And they couldn't figure out why I was upset that they were "CRAMMING" my phone number. By the way, AT&T has a form you fill out to prevent anyone from charging anything to your phone account. Shame we have to fill out a form for that service. I place blame on AT&T also for allowing this scam. I have filed a complaint with the State of Florida and the BBB. I am getting ready to file a complaint with the government "Internet Crime Complaint Center".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2009 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OAN-Services/clearwater-Florida-33761/OAN-Services-charges-to-phone-bill-unknown-where-they-stole-my-information-I-consider-495953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OAN Services