Complaint Review: OAN Services

• Updated: Fri, June 12, 2009

• Reported By:Hoboken New Jersey
OAN Services
oanweb.com Internet U.S.A.

OAN Services Billed Me For Services Not Ordered Via My Verizon Account Fraudulent charge added to my Verizon bill ? Internet

I received my Verizon Wireless bill and saw a charge of OAN Services Inc. for $42.75. It said they were billing on behalf of Capital network. I had no idea what either company was but I know I did not order any services from them. they gave a phone number of 866-775-7166 so I called it and they said they would reverse the charge, but that they had already billed me for the following month. I told them to cancel it and they said they would. But then when I asked HOW they would reverse the charge, they changed their tune and said only Verizon could stop the charge. So I called Verizon and they said they would file a claim and I don't have to pay the charge for now. Whoever this OAN is, they are fraudulently adding charges to people's phone bills for services not ordered!

Jeffrey
Hoboken, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2009 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OAN-Services/internet/OAN-Services-Billed-Me-For-Services-Not-Ordered-Via-My-Verizon-Account-Fraudulent-charge-a-461061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OAN Services