Complaint Review: OAN / USA VOICEMAIL / ACI BILLING

• Reported By:Oak Run California
OAN / USA VOICEMAIL / ACI BILLING
support@usavoicemail.com Nationwide U.S.A.

OAN, USA VOICEMAIL, ACI BILLING ripoff Nationwide

I have Frontier Communications (parent is Citizens Comm) and I found the $19.95 charge on my bill. Took two calls to Frontier, explained that the charges were bogus and that there was fraud involved. Frontier volunteered to remove the charge for November and gave me credit for the charge I I paid without realizing it for October. They located the phone number for OAN. Called and told them my charges were credited by my phone company and that I wanted them out of my life, that their service was never requested. They said my daughter requested it and they even had her social security number. This is not probable since my daughter has never used her social security number and has no idea what it is. How they obtained it is some sort of a mystery. OAN phone number is 800-944-9646. OAN also gave me USA Voicemail number, 866-405-7275. Also, they gave an e-mail address of support@usavoicemail.com. And, if needed, the website for ACI Billing is www.acibilling.com/aci.html.

Bill
Oak Run, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2004 01:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OAN-USA-VOICEMAIL-ACI-BILLING/nationwide/OAN-USA-VOICEMAIL-ACI-BILLING-ripoff-Nationwide-123434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OAN / USA VOICEMAIL / ACI BILLING