Complaint Review: OAN - USA Voicemail - Verizon

• Submitted: Tue, December 21, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, December 21, 2004

• Reported By:Santa Monica California
OAN - USA Voicemail - Verizon
www.oanweb.com Santa Monica, California U.S.A.

OAN - USA Voicemail - Verizon ripoff Santa Monica California

Received my Verizon bill and noticed Miscellaneous charges. So I called up Verizon asking what these charges were,they said it was a company that billed Verizon who then billed me. I told the Verizon rep that we did not sign up for the service. She told me to call USA Voicemail and that I had been charged since August 2004.

I called USA Voicemail and spoke to some fellow named Dustin. He said he cancelled my account and gave me a confirmation number. Said it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I doubt I'll get my money back but there has to be a way to stop people like this. If Verizon knows this company is a scam, why do business with them? WHAT A RIP OFF VERIZON AND OAN IS!!!!

Yashin
Santa Monica, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2004 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OAN-USA-Voicemail-Verizon/Santa-Monica-California-90403/OAN-USA-Voicemail-Verizon-ripoff-Santa-Monica-California-123916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OAN - USA Voicemail - Verizon