Complaint Review: OAN - USA Voicemail - Verizon

• Phone: 1 800 944 9646
  • Web: UNKNOWN
  • Category:

OAN - USA Voicemail - Verizon OAN RIP OFF SCAM UNKNOW, Rhode Island

As with others I got a charge of 16.80 on my Verizon phone bill.
Called Verizon and they said it was from OAN Services gave me the number of  1 800 944 9646 to call

when you call they know your phone number . there is a prompt to press if you want to cancel the service.  I did that and also stayed on the line to speak with someone.

Got AGENt 73564  ( isn't it nice that they don't even have names?)  I was given my email name and address. and was told I could have ordered this online when I purchased something.  I told the man I never do stuff  like that and confirmed that I had indeed cancelled the "service"  I was given a confirmation number.

I should have asked where they were located but I doubt they would have told me anyway.  This is a SCAM for sure.  I hope they check into this and find them and stop it from happening.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2010 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OAN-USA-Voicemail-Verizon/UNKNOW-Rhode-Island-/OAN-USA-Voicemail-Verizon-OAN-RIP-OFF-SCAM-UNKNOW-Rhode-Island-561447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OAN - USA Voicemail - Verizon